New project: Galaxy Social
As you can see, I wiped the accounts system from JCT. Not to worry, I've got something a lot better. Just keep reading to know more.
Galaxy Social is going to be a lot better than the accounts system on JCT. It is currently in it's early alpha stages. Here are some key features I have planned:
- AJAX on most pages. The only AJAX JCT had was the username check.
- A way more modern design, done by CSS professionals.
- More friendly towards mobile browsers. I can't say the same for Nintendo browsers, though.
- Stronger encryption. JCT only had double-layered MD5.
- A very good messaging system, with a similar interface to most messaging apps.
- An advanced feed/status system, with the ability to filter posts.
- A public chatroom, special thanks to Justin Salyers for providing me with a good start!
- After I can afford my own private server and the GoDaddy bills, GS will be on a top level domain and independently hosted.
I am now taking volunteers for alpha/beta testers and developers!
I only have 3 spots for developers. There is only 1 open. However, there is no limit on testers. Please email me if you're interested.